The objective of the Columbus Film, Author and Photography Festival is to showcase artists locally, nationally and internationally while highlighting work of our youth.
Columbus F.A.P. Festival is for new and veteran filmmakers, authors that want to see their book go from pages to the big screen, artists that have music videos, and photographers that want to showcase their work.
Day One consists of a Masquerade Gala to network with fellow entrants.
Then, dance the night away with the sounds of Award-Winning Singer, Quan Howell.
Day Two Morning will consist of Workshops (the following topics):
1) Funding for your project - Award-Winning Author and Fashion Blogger, Stephanie R. Bridges
2) How to make a movie for little to nothing - Author and Director of, "Gale and the Storm", Derrick Muhammad
3) Marketing techniques on social media - Author and Business Strategist Mamie Saunders
4) From Parent to Publisher - Blessing Selling Author and Literary Concierge, Joylynn Ross
5) How To Outline a Novel - Bestselling Author and Screenwriter, Brian W. Smith
Day Two Afternoon and Day Three will consist of watching the films, videos and view photography.
Day Three will consist of Prizes and Awards
This Is a Three Day Event
The Columbus Film, Author, and Photography Festival encourages and supports the growing number of people in the film, author and photography world. This festival aims to reward the accomplishments of like-minded artists who aim to create interesting content. This festival is for new and veteran artists.
Our main goal is to shed light onto creators that deserve it and to form connections between genres of art. We want independent artists to get recognition that they deserve.
STAY IN THE LOOP